Still haven't found your anti-flareup routine quite yet? Here's how we use Eczema Honey. Keep in mind this is just one example of how we use it. Every eczema sufferer will need to find what works best for them.
First, wash hands with Eczema Honey Foaming Hand Soap. We like to keep one in each bathroom, so it’s always available.
Wash face with Eczema Honey Oatmeal & Lavender Soap or a facial cleanser of your choice.
Apply a thin layer of Eczema Honey Skin-Soothing Cream as a facial moisturizer.
Apply more Eczema Honey Skin-Soothing Cream to eczema rash or places that are prone to flare-ups.
Apply Eczema Honey Lip Balm on lips.
Apply Eczema Honey Hand Cream as needed in the morning. Keep it on throughout the day. Use as needed.
Apply sunscreen (sorry, Eczema Honey doesn’t make a sunscreen yet!)
- While taking a shower or bath, wash face and body with Eczema Honey Oatmeal & Lavender Soap. You can put it on the Eczema Honey Gentle Cleansing Konjac Sponge to gently sweep away dirt and oil, especially in sensitive areas.
- As needed, exfoliate the body with Eczema Honey Oatmeal Scrub. For some people, this may be done every day. For others, maybe once a week. Don’t scrub too hard since this can aggravate the skin.
- For long-lasting moisture, you can use the Eczema Honey Oatmeal Bath Bomb or the Eczema Honey Oatmeal Shower Bomb.
- After leaving the shower or bath, use Eczema Honey Original Skin-Soothing Cream to target any problem areas on the body. Using after bathing helps to lock in the moisture. You can also use the Eczema Honey Gentle Face & Body Lotion Stick as a portable, mess-free, and easy-to-apply targeted relief.
- First, wash hands with Eczema Honey Foaming Hand Soap.
- Wash face with Eczema Honey Oatmeal & Lavender Soap.
- Optional: use a small amount of Eczema Honey Oatmeal Scrub to exfoliate the face. You can apply it with the Eczema Honey Konjac Sponge to target the nose areas and other tight places. Cleanse face again with Eczema Honey Oatmeal & Lavender Soap, sweeping away dead skin cells. Rinse face with water.
- Apply a thin layer of Eczema Honey Skin-Soothing Cream as a facial moisturizer.