It’s an unfortunate fact that we all have to face at some point in our lives: As people age, oftentimes there are changes in their skin that give a clue that they are getting on in years. You may prefer to call wrinkles “smile lines” to put a more positive spin on your changing face. But when your body starts to get older, you may not feel that it matches up with the youthful feelings you still have about yourself.
While we can’t literally turn back the hands of time, there are skin care products that you can use to help you look and feel better about your appearance.
For individuals who happen to have sensitive skin and are prone to painful eczema outbreaks, it’s crucial to find healthy, anti-aging skincare products that use all-natural ingredients.
The Importance of Taking Good Care of Your Skin if You Experience Eczema Flare-ups
Itchy, inflamed skin during an eczema outbreak may become so pronounced that you can barely keep from scratching yourself. This only compounds the problem, of course.
Ideally, you will rely on skincare products that are made from gentle, soothing ingredients found in nature and not out of chemicals that require lab testing on animals before being approved for use on human skin.
This is where the natural ingredients Retinal and Bakuchiol can make a difference.
Benefits of Retinal and Bakuchiol
Researcher have been investigating Bakuchiol and Retinal for their properties in promoting anti-aging activity. Retinal is known for boosting the production and turnover of skin cells.
This is said to reduce wrinkles and fine lines because Retinal promotes elastin and collagen output. Retinal is a more gentle form of retinol, which you may have experienced in the past but found it to be not as comfortable to use, especially if you have been experiencing eczema and have a history of sensitive skin.
And Bakuchiol is prized among skincare product users because it is a natural alternative to retinol. A gentle cream made with Bakuchiol is meant to control the production of bacteria and sebum. At the same time, it balances the skin’s lipids to help bring about brighter, clearer skin.
As for safety and efficacy, you’ll be glad to know that “a Bakuchiol nature-based anti-aging moisturizer is well tolerated and effective in individuals with sensitive skin,” according to a recent report from the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology.
Concentrated Cocktail From Eczema Honey to the Rescue
Eczema Honey is proud to offer the best all-natural skincare products aimed at people who endure the pain and discomfort of eczema flare-ups.
Our Concentrated Cocktail Renewal Cream is the latest solution for those with sensitive skin. We recommend it for people who need help firming, smoothing, and brightening their skin under conditions of dryness, stress, or extra sensitivity.
Concentrated Cocktail is designed to return the youthful bounce to your skin while improving its texture and tone. For those who find that the anti-wrinkle properties of retinoic acid and retinol are too harsh, an alternative made with gentler Retinal, along with Bakuchiol, is a suitable replacement.
Key ingredients in Concentrated Cocktail Renewal Cream include:
- Hydroxysomes Retinaldehyde: These are time-released antioxidants known to have anti-aging properties from retinoic acid. By stimulating the turnover of skin cells, you can anticipate seeing wrinkles being reduced.
- Hydrosomes Resveratrol: This antioxidant soothes your skin while detoxifying it. It’s an essential ingredient to combat environmental damage to the skin barrier.
- Hydrosomes Adenosine: By stimulating fibroblasts, it restores skin, helping with regenerating elastin and encouraging the growth of collagen. If you have sensitive skin, this is a soothing ingredient to keep top of mind.
- Bakuchiol: This natural alternative to retinol controls bacteria and sebum growth. You can achieve brighter, clearer skin as your skin lipids balance with Bakuchiol.
- Algae Extracts and Essential Fatty Acids: These serve to rebalance the microbiome of your skin under stress. Hyperpigmentation goes down, and skin redness decreases as well.
- Honey and Colloidal Oatmeal: Mainstays of Eczema Honey’s product line, these ingredients calm and soothe your red, irritated skin amidst eczema breakouts.
Just Released: Check Out Our New Product, Concentrated Cocktail!
The team at Eczema Honey is excited to announce we have a brand new product that harnesses the anti-aging ingredients Retinal and Bakuchiol. They are at the heart of our latest release, Concentrated Cocktail Cream, which became available May 9, 2022!
Not only do you get the benefit of the anti-aging ingredients Retinal and Bakuchiol with our Concentrated Cocktail, you also enjoy such powerful skincare ingredients as algae extracts, honey, and oatmeal.
They are great for people who suffer from eczema and are in need of some all-natural relief. So, do yourself a favor and check out our new Concentrated Cocktail Cream!