Eczema Honey Presents: Your Skin Questions Answered by Dr. Papri Sarkar.
Dr. Sarkar is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Academy of Dermatology, New England Dermatologic Society, Women’s Dermatologic Society and the American Medical Association.
Questions answered in this video:
1. What is eczema and how can you tell the difference between it and other skin conditions?
2. Why does eczema come and go on different body parts, or in different seasons?
3. Can eczema go away or be cured?
4. Does eczema come in different types and forms?
5. What causes new flare ups in new places to occur?
6. How do I narrow down what is causing my dermatitis?
7. Does stress have an impact on eczema?
Thank you. Very informative. My 7 year old son has eczema.
Hi my granddaughter has allergies to food, environment and grass. I tell her mom to take her(4 years old)dermatologist but she said okay but don’t take her. My daughter – in-law is on disability because she has brain cancer. I try a lot of lotion non thing work but Vaseline and her skin drinks it like water. What is the best lotion to get for eczema. The honey products didn’t work on her skin?
I had eczema on scrap. Is anything to get rid of.