Eczema Honey Natural Premium Oatmeal Scrub
Eczema can attack the entire body — and fighting it with spot treatments is sometimes just not enough.
Eczema Honey Natural Premium Oatmeal Scrub is the perfect solution that provides anti-inflammation, anti-itch, moisture, and nutrients your body needs in one convenient, all-in-one scrub.
We’ve created a special formula that combines that healing power of Epsom salt with our unique blend of natural ingredients that delivers significant eczema relief.
Eczema Honey Natural Premium Oatmeal Scrub features:
- Epsom Salt Natural therapeutic that helps balance and calms the skin to alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
- Colloidal Oatmeal Gently relaxes the skin, reducing inflammation and itchiness.
- Essential Oils Blend of olive Oil, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E that prevents bacterial growth and nourishes the skin for a smooth feeling. Orange and lavender essential oils provide anti-inflammation and tension relief.
- Organic Honey Contains powerful antibacterial properties effectively soothes itchy skin.
- 100% Natural Ingredients A blend of colloidal oatmeal, organic pure honey, olive oil, jojoba seed oil, orange oil, lavender oil, and vitamin E.
Now when your eczema starts to itch, don’t scratch it. Scrub it!
Stir well before use. Scoop a generous amount with your fingers and rub it between your palms. Apply to the skin using gentle circular motions and spreading evenly into the skin. If used on the face, apply lightly,
You can also use our scrub before taking a shower or apply it while taking a bath. As a body or facial scrub, apply it to moist skin and allow the salts to melt while smoothing it into the skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water. Do not ingest. Use caution when applying around open wounds.
*Disclaimer: Please consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis of eczema or other skin conditions before using Eczema Honey Oatmeal Scrub or other over-the-counter eczema treatments. Eczema Honey does not claim to cure eczema and is not FDA approved.