Eczema Honey Itch Cooling Face and Body Rounds
When itchy, irritated skin needs immediate cooling, our Eczema Honey Itch Cooling Face and Body Round Cotton Rounds are there for you! We understand that sensitive skin requires a gentle approach, so we use 100% cotton / hypoallergenic rounds that are bathed in our aloe vera, vitamin E, and witch hazel formula for their soothing and bacteria-fighting properties. Combined with our honey and colloidal oatmeal, these cotton wipes will leave your skin feeling soothed. Plus, unlike flat and dull cotton pads, our cotton rounds are textured to allow maximum absorption of our formula.
Infused with tea tree oil and lavender oil, these premium, moist round cotton wipes can be used anytime. And they come in a pack of 50, so now you can keep our moist cotton wipes on hand for use whenever the itch needs care!
- Aloe Vera Juice Boosts hydration, absorbs quickly, and has the ability to protect and heal epithelial tissue, which is a layer of cells in the skin covering the body
- Witch Hazel Nourishes dry skin and alleviates itching
- Vitamin E Oil & Jojoba Oil Antioxidants to richly nourish and soothe skin, providing moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate
- Colloidal Oatmeal and Oat Extract Gently soothes and relaxes the skin, reducing inflammation and itchiness
- Honey Excellent bacteria-fighting properties
- Natural Essential Oils A blend of Tea Tree Oil (natural and anti-fungal properties to nourish your roots) and Lavender Essential Oil (for its anti-inflammatory and physically calming properties)
How to use:
Gently pat or wipe on face, neck, arms, and legs. Do this as often as desired (1 disposable cotton round per use; 50 ct).
Caution: Specifically designed for external use and gentle enough for daily use. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water. Use caution when applying around open wounds.
**Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the natural ingredients found in Eczema Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Why Choose Eczema Honey Itch Cooling Face and Body Rounds:
- Hand-made in the US
- Never tested on animals
- Free shipping over $50 (US)
- Premoistened; free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, and SLS.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.