Eczema Honey On-the-Go Travel Bundle
Eczema Honey On-the-Go Travel Bundle is an easy, portable, on-the-go bundle to soothe your skin when traveling. Give yourself gentle self care at anytime to soothe and comfort. It’s easy to not stay hydrated when flying or on a road trip, but use any of our products to get some added hydration at convenient mini-sizes.
Keep this travel bundle handy in your carry-on, backpack, diaper bag, or traveling tote bag.
The Eczema Honey Soothing Travel (TSA Friendly) Bundle features:
- Eczema Honey Gentle Face and Body Lotion Stick Portable, mess-free, and easy-to-apply for long lasting hydration without the drying effect of lotions that contain water
- Eczema Honey Nourishing Lip Balm Easy on-the-go addition to refresh and renew your lips with deep moisture.
- Eczema Honey Premium Mini Witch Hazel and Aloe Spray- 2oz Provides you with deep cleansing and hydration
- Two Eczema Honey Mini Oatmeal Bath Bombs (2) Now you can take a calming bath and give your body all the moisture and nutrients in an all-in-one bath bomb
How To Use:
Use any of the products on their own or as needed while traveling on the go. Our products meet the criteria of being TSA-friendly and have been personally tested by us to make sure each one is essential! Use our lip balm for deep moisture and our gentle lotion sticks for your nourishment of face and body. Take our mini witch hazel sprays on the go to help soothe and cool any itchy spots. Use our mini bath bombs to help wind down a long day of traveling.
**Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients found in Eczema Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Why Choose Eczema Honey Soothing Mommy and Baby Balm (All Purpose):
- Hand-made in the US
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS.
- Safe for all ages and skin types
- Never tested on animals