- I like that it's all natural. The ingredients are as follows: Organic Pure Honey, Organic Grated Beeswax, Organic Almond Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, and Pure Spring Water. That's it. No scary cancer causing chemicals to worry about here. I had a weird relationship with hydrocortisone, I knew it would help my eczema temporarily but I hated putting known carcinogens on my already inflamed skin.
- No adverse effects to report. Believe me, if there were I would have them; my skin is ridiculously sensitive. The eczema relief cream I used prior to Eczema Honey would occasionally leave my skin with rashes not related to my existing eczema.
- This cream is very fast acting. This morning I had extremely itchy eczema on my legs and I applied a thin layer of the Eczema Honey Cream on my legs and relief came within a few seconds.
- This cream definitely nourishes the skin after it gets a chance to sit for a couple of hours. When my skin is recovering from eczema it can be very dry and ashy, and I've found that this cream helps with that. I can't say it makes me skin "smooth" because the cream itself is a little sticky.
- IT WORKS. Honestly, it does. I'm not even going to lie, I didn't want it to work. I felt like the whole thing was too gimmicky-- the raving reviews, outrageous claims, and the price point-- it just seemed like someone trying to make a quick buck off of vulnerable consumers. I bought the product to try and prove that it wouldn't work, and here I am. Jokes on me. However, for me it didn't work overnight like some of the reviewers said it did for them.
- A little goes the longest way. A pea sized amount was enough to leave a thin layer of the cream on both of my legs from the knee down. With that in mind, the product may actually be cheaper than a lot of your leading eczema brands. In my experience with the Aveeno Anti Itch Cream, for example, I would have to use a dime sized dollop for each leg. The price point leads me into the first of the few cons I had with this product.
- This product is rather expensive. I bought one jar and with shipping and handling I was paying just under forty dollars for about four ounces of product. For some perspective, the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Itch Relief Balm comes in at eleven ounces and costs about twenty dollars, that's almost three times the product for half the price. However, I'm also gonna defend the company here, real honey is expensive and Eczema Honey is a small company with nowhere near the resources that Aveeno has. However, to the average consumer, forty dollars is quite a high price point.
- This one is probably obvious, but this stuff is kind of sticky. Definitely not the same as putting straight up honey on the skin, but there is certainly a detectable stickiness after the product is applied, and for me it stays sticky for a solid few hours at least. Some of their online reviewers claim this only lasts a few minutes, that is not the case with me. The first day my jar came in the mail I happened to have some eczema on my wrists and I felt the products presence on my skin constantly. It would stick to my laptop, the pages of my planner, and on my desk. In my experience, if you use this anywhere around your hands you better be ready to call it a night.
- The wait time if you're applying this cream under clothing can be pretty annoying. This also goes along with Eczema Honey being a sticky product. I found that I have to wait at least 15 minutes before putting clothes on. Lately I've had eczema mostly on my legs, and I don't exactly want my sheets exposed to the honey so I have to put the product on while I get ready for bed and then slip on some loose bottoms like sweatpants. Not a huge deal, but something to be aware of.
What I don’t understand is this….if you truly believe you have a great product, why not offer a sample. This doesn’t have to be free….but when you have purchased as many products as I have for dry, itchy, palms—-you are really hesitant to make another large purchase. If a sample amount were offered, it would be great to try. I think, in the long run, you would gain many more satisfied customers if they had been able to try your Ezema Honey for a reasonable $amount.
I am a 26 year old female who has suffered from severe eczema all my life. When I was a child, it was all around my legs, backs of my knees, elbows, inner elbows, feet, face, lips, eyes and hands. I was prescribed Elocon with a very high dose of steroid treatment. This would help but if I didn’t use it for a day, my eczema would come back full force. About two years ago my eczema presented itself ALLL over my face (I’m a trumpet player for a living so this was NOT ideal). It went from dermatologist to dermatologist spending TONS of money on prescription meds. Nothing worked. I decided to try one last thing and buy a jar of eczema honey. Keep in mind I’ve never felt the need to leave a review on anything I’ve ever purchased haha. BUT THIS ECZEMA HONEY IS NO JOKE! this stuff cured me overnight. I noticed a difference in redness and irritation immediately. I am 100% steroid free and my face is almost completely eczema free!!! I’ve onlh been using this product for a month!!! I just use it with my cetephil moisturizer every morning and night and my skin is SOFT, Eczema free, and PIMPLE FREE (doesn’t break me out like some other eczema meds) AND ITS ORGANIC! So after 26 years of struggling I have found my cure! Don’t sleep on this product y’all !
Is this product safe for an infant
I live in Nigeria. Precisely Abuja. How can I get this product?
Hello,I have eczema in my forehead/scalp. Would i be able to get a sample ?
Does anyone know if it works on hives?
I live in Canada. And wondering where can I buy this product?
I have Lupus and sm currently in a full blown Lupus skin flare all over my face. My nose became infected. The after effects left it scabbing, dry and itchy. A friend of mine recommended your your products. I ordered it and it took about three days to arrive and one it came I applied. My skin feels moisturized so far and no more cracking feeling when I talk or eat. I’l keep you posted on the healing results. Trying to come out of this not looking like one big scar.
Is it safe for toddlers? My granddaughter has eczema and we have tried everything. It’s so bad that her skin has lost pigmentation. Her Dr has only suggested a couple of different ointments. So I’m really wanting to try this. Please let me know what you think?
I’m so happy I tried this honey. It really works and better than any other product I have ever tried.